Love Kingston Day is held on Valentine's Day because it's a day about Love and we want to show our Love for Kingston!
Do come along to our events and join in!
Eden walk events from 9 - 5
- Places for People are doing fun activities for kids plus health assessments for adults. 9-5pm.
- There will be cookies from 11am for early visitors.
- Face Painting is 12-5pm
- The Mayor of Kingston, Julie Pickering will come and say hello beween 12:15 - 12:45.
- Euphonix Choir is 12:45 - 1:15
Love Kingston on the radio 11-1
Tessa Kind, Love Kingston Communty Fundraising Manager will be on Kingston Green Radio 11-12 with Mayor Julie Pickering. So tune in!
The children will be showing off their art gallery for Love Kingston at 2pm come along and see and donate to Love Kingston.
Cakes, cakes, cakes
There will be bake sales taking place to fundraise for Love Kingston at
- Kingston Voluntary Action offices 2-4pm
- The Cocoanut, 3- 5pm
- Mill Street Residents Association
Pop in and pick up some delicous treats.
Stay in touch
Enter your email address to receive regular Love Kingston updates