Love Kingston Small Grants Open for Applications
Love Kingston Small Grants aim to support voluntary and community organisations working in the Royal Borough of Kingston by providing grants of up to £3,000 to contribute to, or fund, a project to take place within six months of the grants receipt.
The Love Kingston grant can be applied for to fund projects which work towards the alleviation of isolation and encouraging integration within the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames.
In particular, Love Kingston is looking to fund projects which address
- poverty, disadvantage and isolation; and
- encourage community cohesion and improve inter-community (including inter-generational activities)
In addition, priority will be given to beneficiary groups (not in any particular order) including:
- young people,
- older people,
- unemployed, or those claiming out of work benefits.
Love Kingston is particularly interested in receiving applicants from charity and community groups. Applications will be evaluated on the above criteria and those projects which will have greatest impact or help the greatest number of people. Consideration will be given to the applicant’s ability to deliver the project.
Projects must benefit people living, working or studying in the Royal Borough of Kingston.
To apply please fill in the application form and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Love Kingston, Siddeley House, Canbury Park Road, KT2 6LX before midnight on 7 April 2018.
Notes for applicants
- These grants are administered by Love Kingston
- Groups can only make one application for this round, although we welcome applications from organisations that have previously applied to Love Kingston regardless of the outcome of that application.
- Love Kingston reserves the right to allocate a smaller grant than applied for
- Love Kingston anticipates a high number of applicants and not all will be successful, we will try to give feedback to all applicants who request it.
- The award committee’s decision is final.
- Successful applicants will receive payment upon receipt of an invoice to Love Kingston, payments may take up to 1 month from receipt of invoices.
- Grant applications close on 7 April 2018, applications received after this date will not be accepted. Applicants will be informed of the result of their application by 20 April 2018.
- Grantees will be required to submit a one page report on the projects including a small budget, within a year from the funds release. Grantees may be asked to participate in publicity or fundraising material to promote Love Kingston.
Stay in touch
Enter your email address to receive regular Love Kingston updates